The Disappearances in Mexico campaign was a bilingual, multimedia, research-driven project with the Washington Office on Latin America. In the series, official data was visualized and explored how authorities in Mexico have underutilized tools meant to bolster investigations into disappearances. I was the primary project lead for this project. The campaign included a website with motion graphics, resources for activists, and social media. As a result of the campaign, one of WOLA’s partner organizations managed to fulfill their fundraising goal to help investigate disappearances.
- Cross-disciplinary digital strategy
- Project management + budgeting
- Digital campaign strategy
- Web design and development
- Messaging and writing for web
- Social media
- Advertising and marketing